Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Contest Winner and ANOTHER Contest!

Hi everyone!

Here are the results of the contest I held on July 4th, as promised!  I entered the seven names into random.org and randomed the names three times.  Screen grabs were taken for so you can all see how the results were obtained. I was going to hire the same company the Oscars hire to keep their results secret, but alas I decided to do it this way.

Keep reading for the results and for another contest...
 

Congrats, Dion!  You win the lot of cards I posted the other day.  I will be in touch via email.  Thanks to all who commented, and if you didn't win, here's another chance!

In keeping with the Ohio-centric theme, I threw together a little lot of Cincinnati Reds cards, along with a couple of others!
Included in the lot is an Eric Reed auto, a Todd Helton jersey card, and a Joe Morgan patch card!  Also in the lot is a Billy Hamilton insert, a Johnny Bench Tribute card, Joe Morgan Triple Threads, Tom Seaver Archives foil, Tony Cingrani Finest rookie, and Jay Bruce die-cut and serial numbered Heritage card.  

Yup, I am giving all of these cards away to one person who leaves a comment on this post.  I will use random.org three times again to choose the winner.  I'll do this on Friday night.

Remember to check out www.laytonsportscards.com and get involved in the breaks coming up, where you can get special NSCC packs and also check out the breaks we will be doing at the National!  They are preselling now and I will even be doing some of the case breaking at the show!  It should be lots of fun. 

So leave a comment to get in the randomizer for the cards!  As always, thanks for reading the blog.

11 comments:

  1. Yay to Dion, you lucky SOB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Dion. Count me in for another shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The randomizer is wise and all-knowing. Which is why it will select me next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool lot, especially the Morgan's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Thanks, Julie I'm thinking this may be my 1st blog win look forward to getting them. Can I go 2 for 2 looking at the Seaver and auto in this lot! lol Seaver is my oldest sons middle name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in. Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in again! Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I shall enter the Reds centric contest for sure!

    ReplyDelete