Tuesday, July 29, 2014

NSCC Breaks and Info: Get In!!!

Ok all, here's the deal.

You've heard of group breaks, maybe you've watched a group break or two.  Maybe you've told yourself that you will never participate in such a radical departure from traditional card collecting.  I know that's what I thought when I first considered getting into group breaking.  I wanted to break the wax. I wanted to feel the cards in my hands.

I got over that pretty quickly.

I soon realized that there is a happy medium with group breaking and traditional collecting.  I guess I consider myself a "hybrid collector."  I still like ripping wax once in awhile, but the cards and hits I have gotten from group breaks have totally trumped anything I have ever pulled from a pack, and even most hobby boxes.

Sure, group breaks are a risk, but so is buying your own hobby box, your own rack pack, your own blaster, etc. You open good boxes and bad boxes. You have good breaks and bad breaks.  One thing is for certain though: you will never walk away empty handed, at least at Layton Sports Cards.  LSC's "skunk protection" is unmatched.  If you go hitless you will receive at least one hobby pack, and a 15% off pick your team style break code.

So let's talk about the National Sports Collectors Convention, and how you can "be there" even if you can't physically be there.  Hop in one of our group breaks, streaming LIVE from the show floor!  This will be my 4th National, and I cannot be more excited to be representing Layton Sports Cards.  Yup, I (along with other LSC team members) will be doing breaks each day beginning Wednesday at 1pm!  We will be ripping boxes all day long, along with letting you know all that is happening at the NSCC.

It's going to be epic, and you need to be a part of it by getting into one or more of our live from the floor breaks!  It's super easy for you to buy in.  Our site is secure and you can pay via PayPal or credit card.

There are currently 27 breaks listed here.

Bowman Platinum baseball releases Wednesday.  We have three pick your team style breaks, with some great teams still left!  Prices start at just $15 bucks...so if you ever wanted to try a group break, now is the time!

Maybe you're a hockey collector, or are looking to become one?  Panini Prime Hockey is on the docket too, and we are GOING TO BE BREAKING LIVE FROM THE PANINI BOOTH AT THE NATIONAL!  Get in one of the pick your team style breaks!  This product is SICK.

Check out our Panini America's Pastime break where you also get one special NSCC pack ripped live for you at the show!  There is awesome stuff in these packs, from autos to full size memorabilia redemptions. It's only $42 bucks.

There are also NBA breaks live with Panini!  Football breaks are all over the place too!

These breaks are going to be done during the day, but don't worry if you can't watch live.  All of our breaks are recorded and uploaded quickly to YouTube.  Subscribe to our channel!

Bookmark this site and "favorite" it on Ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/layton-sports-cards-live.

Be sure to follow Team LSC on Twitter: @RichLayton42, @mauler_covers, @r9tee, @Saralayton09, @FunnerHere.  Just like I have done in the past, I will be tweeting pictures of huge hits and interesting stuff!

Email me with any questions you have about group breaks.  Even if you don't buy in to any breaks, I hope you will join us on the Ustream channel by watching and/or chatting.  You don't even need an account to watch.

Also, if you are going to be in Cleveland for the show, stop by our booth at the Case Breakers Pavillion and say hello!

-Julie

1 comment:

  1. Not making it to Cleveland this year, Jules. :(

    But I know I'll be seeing you back here in 365-ish days. Talk to you. And good luck at the National.

    ReplyDelete