Sunday, March 30, 2014

Panini Spectra Hits

Hey everyone.  As some of you might know, I spent all day (and night) Saturday in Cape May, NJ at Layton Sports Cards hanging out with Rich and Sara and doing a ton of box breaks.  I will blog about that experience later.  For now, I wanted to show off the cool hits I got out of a box of Panini Spectra football that I ripped while I was there.

Admittedly, I am looking forward to the next draft class because I feel like I have been seeing the same names over and over and over again. Those names include Tyler Wilson, Jordan Reed, Ryan Nassib, Mike Gillislee, Robert Woods, Geno Smith, Tavon Austin, Cordarrelle Patterson...and on and on and on. This next draft class is going to produce some sweet cards since there are so many huge names in it.  Until then, though, have a look at my Spectra hits.
We'll start with a Geno Atkins jersey card, #/299.  Pretty basic hit, but they get better!
Next up is a Nate Washington jersey card. Another single color swatch, #/299.
Another basic jersey hit, Ryan Kerrigan single color swatch, #/299.

Now the hits are starting to get better. Yeah, they are two single color swatches, but this time of Antonio Gates and Philip Rivers.  This one is numbered out of 199. 

Check out this patch!  Here's a three color rookie patch auto of Cordarrelle Patterson.  This one is numbered out of 99.
...and even nicer than that is this Tavon Austin on card rookie patch auto! This is numbered to 99 too.
In addition to the patch cards there are several numbered cards in the box.  They're shiny and nice to look at!  These are all numbered to 99.
The box also yielded two Denver Broncos rookie autos.  CJ Anderson numbered to 299, and a Tavarres King pink parallel numbered to 25.
 This Rodney Smith rookie auto is a gold parallel numbered 9/10!
 Landry Jones on card and Ezekiel Ansah are both numbered to 99.
And rounding the box off is a Sheldon Richardson pink parallel numbered out of 25, and an Andre Ellington blue parallel numbered out of 49.

This product was a lot of fun to rip.  There are hits galore and many low numbered cards to pull, too.

I have so many cards to show you guys. I literally have hundreds (yeah, really it's a sickness, haha) of hits and parallels to post from group breaks and boxes that I have done over the past months. I also have hundreds of cards to put on eBay...to pay for more cards, of course!




2 comments:

  1. Are any of the autos available for trade? Let me know Maybe we can work something out if I have something you need. Thanks, Dion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Richardson card. Nice break.

    ReplyDelete