Tuesday, July 28, 2015

36th National Sports Collectors Convention

Hi everyone. What a great time to resurrect the blog! Tomorrow I will be leaving for Chicago for the National Sports Collectors Convention, and I couldn't be more excited! I have continued collecting, even though I have been away from blogging. I continue to get into group breaks at Layton Sports Cards very often, but I have significantly slowed down on my Roy Halladay pc collecting.  I plan to pick some things up at the NSCC for that, though.  I wish Roy would sign some sort of deal with Topps or Panini or whoever so that they can continue to make his cards! I get bummed out every time I look at a checklist from 2015 and his name isn't on it.

While I have been away from the blog, I have been very active on Twitter, as many of you who follow me know!  If you don't follow, you can find me @FunnerHere.  As for the NSCC, you can find me in the Layton Sports Card booth next to the main stage in the breaker's pavilion.  If you can't make it to the show and want to feel what it is like to be a part of the action, check out LSC's huge variety of group breaks that are posted.  We will be breaking LIVE from the show floor.  There are several spots left, and some team spots are as low as $20 in our Prestige Football breaks tomorrow. Rich is giving away thousands of dollars in prizes, too, so be sure to get in on the action. Or, if you can't get in on a break, just swing by and hang out in chat on the Ustream channel.  Hope to see you there.

I look forward to sharing all the NSCC action with you!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the show! I'll be following you on Twitter, wishing I was there too.

    ReplyDelete