Thursday, May 1, 2014

Third One's a Charm

Happy Bowman release day! What a great day of breaks online today.  I was in several and I am anticipating some pretty good mail days in the days that lie ahead.  I was in four case breaks and jumbo breaks with Layton Sports Cards, and I also bought the Roy Halladay slot in a break on eBay.  This was a ten case break (5 hobby, 5 jumbo), where I will get every single Roy Halladay card that comes out of the boxes sent to me.  Not bad for ten bucks shipped.

The breaks at LSC went on all day (still going on, actually).  These were pick your team style breaks, so I picked up a few on the cheap (Blue Jays, Brewers, Giants), and one I took a chance on...the Indians in a jumbo box break.

Risk pays off sometimes, and in this case it sure as heck did.  After several boxes of no hits for the Indians, guess what was pulled?
If you guessed a Clint Frazier AFLAC auto numbered to 235, you'd be right!  This is actually my third Clint Frazier auto that I have gotten from group breaks.  The other two came from Leaf Trinity.

Maybe the collecting gods are steering me towards a Frazier PC?




No comments:

Post a Comment